HUNTER RYAN JONES
6620 SW 57th Avenue, Apartment E319
South Miami, FL 33143
An energetic, motivated, and driven individual, looking to acquire valuable industry knowledge and experience through hard work and dedication. A leader among my peers, highly organized, and excited to bring excellence to your company.
- Expected Graduation May 2014
- Candidate for Bachelor of Science, School of Communications
- Major in Public Relations, Minor in Business Administration
- Dean’s List (Freshmen and Sophomore Year)
Academic Honor Roll (9th, 10th, and 12th Grade)Extracurricular Achievements:
- Captain of Varsity Baseball Team (12th Grade)
- Rookie of the Year on Varsity Baseball Team (12th Grade)
- Varsity Football Team (9th Grade)
- Summer Internship at the 9th most valuable franchise in the world.
- One of several thousand applicants chosen for a Corporate Development team of 5 people. Worked 10 to 15 hours a day.
- Oversaw the execution of the Texans training camp, which hosted thousands of fans, from 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Handled relations and activities between sponsors, fans, and Houston Texans Franchise.
- Managed game day operations and helped with player interview preparation with media team and franchise players.
- Helped set up training camp and sponsor entertainment activities.
June 2010 to August 2010
Waiter/ Food Runner
- Provided superior customer service and exercised professionalism in greeting guests and taking orders.
- Accurately prepared itemized bills and discreetly handled payment complications.
June 2009 to August 2009
Event Planning and Assembly
- Set up/breakdown hotel functions.
Sept. 2008 to May 2010
- Committed over 200 hours to serving individuals in the community
Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, and Excel (60 WPM)
Athletics: Basketball, Football, Weight Lifting, Outdoor Activities
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST